Saturday, December 31, 2011

Peanut Butter Balls



My hubby's favorite homemade holiday candy is my peanut butter balls.....He loves them! I was making them the week of Christmas and my one yr old lil bug was "helping" me! I knew lil bug was his daddy's mini me but I didn't know that he would share his daddy's love of the ball the way he did! I had cut one in half to let him try it.....He LOVED it! A few seconds later, I turn around to see his little hand reaching on the counter looking for the other half! He found it, ate it and ran! He cracks me up!

After I made them this year, everyone has been begging me for the recipe.....so I thought I would share!

1 Pound of Powder Sugar
1 stick of soften butter
8oz jar of smooth peanut butter

mix all of this together. form nice 1/2 in. balls and place in fridge overnight to set. In a double boiler ( if you don't have one you can boil water in a regular pot and place a bowl inside) melt chocolate almond bark. Once melted, with a toothpick dip ball into the chocolate and set on wax paper to set. Then ENJOY :)

I know the holidays are officially over tomorrow but I just wasn't ready to let go just yet! Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

live fabulously,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment